PAUL NWOKOCHA

 


apart from singing he takes hunting as a hobby



Dr. Paul Nwokocha, an international gospel artiste based in Port Harcourt is one of the most consistent artistes in Africa. He started the trade since 1984 and today he has over 66 albums to his credit. In this interview with ORUKPE NELSON, he spoke on the ritual accusation against him over nine years and other sundry issues.
How did you start doing gospel music?

You are known as Aba boy, how did you come about the name?
Lols…I started my musical career in Aba and established a lot before leaving for Port Harcourt for greener pastures. Maybe tomorrow or someday, I will get a better greener pasture than Port Harcourt.


What has been the inspiration behind your music?
When you don’t call yourself but called by God.  God will surely take you to the place where He wants you to be, so I know that, it is a calling from above; so God has been be supplying my inspiration.


Have you been approached by any big company for an endorsement?
Majority of those endorsements in this country goes to secular musicians.  So, I am still waiting for the signs of sons of Zion, any time they approach me.


No comments:

Post a Comment